Thursday, November 5, 2009

i hate thinking of titles for these

hey. i just woke up from a 3 hour nap.
i had a dream that upset me but i can't really remember much of it now (stupid dreams and forgetting them right away). all i remember is in one part of it i was on the skytrain, realizing i missed my stop by two stops, and i was rushing to get out the door but a little kid was blocking the doors so i was stuck on the train. i was pissed and i loudly insulted the child and his mother. then i dropped my cellphone. when i picked it up, and opened it, (i have a keybo, i open my phone yeah wut) it just started to fall apart! first it broke into two, and then it just sort of... collapsed into a bunch of pieces. when i woke up i thought i didn't have a phone anymore.

i'm so happy, i have a real tokidoki bag now. i got the Leo Serena for $100 less than it usually is! it's so sturdy compared to my knockoff. this is it:

i feel the need to mention how great it is not finding pieces of my hair in everything. i'll never forget eating dinner and consuming my own hair at the same time, that was disgusting. i could run my fingers through my hair and four strands would break off. it's because there was so much of it and it was so damaged from the perm. never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment