Monday, November 16, 2009

i think my ex is suffering from brain damage.

a considerable amount of time has passed since we broke up. it was probably the messiest breakup ever, anyone who is close enough to me knows why. but for some reason, after innumerable phone calls where we screamed at each other, fights because i won't get back together with him, and emails and messages i didn't answer hoping he would get the hint, he will STILL send me a message every so often where he types out some essay on how his life is terrible and it's my duty to start seeing him again in order to make it better or something. i didn't answer the last time, but this morning i got a message from him telling me to PLEASE ANSWER BACK so he knows i really don't want anything to do with him and everything would be fine and he'd stop bothering me. so i did, and surprise surprise, he doesn't stop bothering me, instead he starts up with his abusive bullshit about how i lied about loving him and he'll never trust anyone again and how i'll never meet anyone better than him and he'll never meet anyone better than me.

i hate his guts. i wish he would drop off the face of the planet. every single time we get into one of these arguments, he'll end it with something like "okay, I'm sorry, I won't bother you ever again." but then he does bother me again. and it seems like it never ends. if i don't respond, he sends more messages, because in his mind the reason i'm not responding isn't because i want him to go away, it's because i'm not getting the messages. i really hope this was the last of it. i'm so tired of not being able to go more than one month without being reminded of my past (him) because he feels it's due time for another one of his gigantic emails/messages. if i ever see him again (i really, REALLY hope i don't) and he tries to talk to me or something i swear i'm going to go up to him and hit him as hard as i possibly can. i don't care that he's bigger than me, or that he could probably demolish me in a single hit because it would just feel so damn good to show him just how much i hate him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment