Friday, November 13, 2009

new header/layout!

i was getting really tired of the old one. art used is by tama.

okay, so i know this isn't helping my "I'M NOT A WEEABOO" argument in the slightest but i found another anime i can tolerate. and it's ONLY because it's about creepycute gothic lolita dolls.
shut up. yes i watched the first season, and i am aware that this is from the second season (which is what i'm almost finished watching now). hina ichigo is my favorite. I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE..

my mom planned a trip for us to go to san francisco when the olympics are on!! i've never been there before. my grandma (on my mom's side) is paying for it. i am so intimidated by that woman. she means well, and she's not crazy or anything, she's just not exactly the stereotypical nurturing grandmotherly type. i remember when i was little one of her dogs bit me and i was crying and she told me to get over it. it wasn't even that bad, what she said, it just made me feel like a crybaby and the bite hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment