Sunday, January 31, 2010

I haven't updated in a really long time.

I feel even worse than when I did circa September/November.
I didn't think I was going to feel this way for a long, long time. It's such a shock when things are going so well, you're stabilized, you are completely content with your life - and then, just as you least expect it, the rug is pulled out from under your feet and everything is in ruins.

At this point I'm just in complete and utter disbelief. The last person I expected to hurt me did exactly that. And once again, somebody has taken a little piece of me and left me weaker than I was before. I keep telling myself I need to stop being so trusting and so eager to please, but I never do. The need to make somebody else happy to feel valid. It's like it never lifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment