Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have a problem

Some dirty skid on the skytrain seemed to think I was eyeing her dirty skid boyfriend, so she proceeded to climb onto his lap and start vigorously sucking face with him. I was so tempted to say something along the lines of "No, really, your boyfriend is a disgusting greaseball and you two probably exchanged STDs, trust me, I don't want him," but I probably would have gotten beat up.

I think there's something wrong with me because people ALWAYS think I'm giving them toffee eyes or dirty looks. No, I'm just LOOKING, I don't want to fight you, I don't want to sleep with you (or your boyfriend). At one point I became very aware of the unintentional "looks" I give people I'm hardly paying attention to and tried to correct it, but it took too much concentration so I gave up.

I just hate when strangers get the wrong idea about me. I shouldn't care but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment