Monday, August 10, 2009

I think there's something wrong with my dad

he's been acting weird. he usually works really hard to keep the house clean but it's just really dirty lately and it's gross. there were weird bugs in the tub and that was upsetting.
he made lunch for me today (a nice gesture) but it's just the same thing he always makes and he gave me this cut-up mango that has been cut-up and sitting in the fridge for about a week. i don't want to eat it but i don't want to throw it away because he'll get mad.

today i'm going to put my costume dress on layaway. i finally have 40% of $138! i'm going to get the black one instead of the pink one, danielle can wear the pink one and we'll be twins (sort of).
i don't really know what else i will do today. maybe clean up a bit? my dad would like that. i'll try to make him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment